Suprise opportunity.

assasin

Hi Guys. I've spent a very frustrating month contacting as many of the farms in my local area as possible, looking for somewhere to shoot. I've been met with the same reply to nearly all ''We have a syndicate that shoots here''.

Having exhausted every local avenue, I was looking at areas further from home.

As an avid angler also, I struck up a conversation in my local fishing shop about guns. He has a selection of spring loaded guns that he sells and I explained that I was having no luck at finding any where other than my local range to shoot on. To cut a long story short, he told me that he has 12 acres of land encorperating a fishery and he's happy for us to vermin shoot during the closed hours of 8pm to 8am.Its only a small site, but large oak trees grow from little acorns.

Who'd have thought I'd get this land from a fishing shop - I'm going to try B&Q next!

Hi Guys. I've spent a very frustrating month contacting as many of the farms in my local area as possible, looking for somewhere to shoot. I've been met with the same reply to nearly all ''We have a syndicate that shoots here''.

Having exhausted every local avenue, I was looking at areas further from home.

As an avid angler also, I struck up a conversation in my local fishing shop about guns. He has a selection of spring loaded guns that he sells and I explained that I was having no luck at finding any where other than my local range to shoot on. To cut a long story short, he told me that he has 12 acres of land encorperating a fishery and he's happy for us to vermin shoot during the closed hours of 8pm to 8am.Its only a small site, but large oak trees grow from little acorns.

Who'd have thought I'd get this land from a fishing shop - I'm going to try B&Q next!

thats just how it starts my friend, get a good reputation and more will follow. :)

I cant imagine how it must feel for you guys that have the very large farm lands to shoot. I feel ecstatic at having aquired this small one and cant wait to pot some bunnies.

Until now, the only other options I had was bunnies in a friends very large back garden or to go on vermin shoots through my rifle club. Now I have the exclusive right to shoot on my own patch and if no success, can fish instead!

Your first permission is a fantastic thing that everyone on here will remember well. Well, apart from Highlander and the other older members, bit too long ago now for them :lol:

Seriously, enjoy it and be seen to be safe and trustworthy - from this other things will come :lol: