chris green style bouncer decoys on magnet.

matty*

i built my own magnet awhile ago now and very pleased with it, i made it to take dead birds but my onli problem is i dont have a big freezer like most i can onli fit two in the freezer at a squeeze and they dont look good when i get them out. if i do manage to shoot a decent bag a quick phone call to my mate and i can use his freezer but to keep bothering him when ever i go out to get some birds i fort id buy to of the chris green style bouncer decoys, there jack pyke ones actually but painted the same as chrises ones as i think they look better, to use on my magnet adapted them to fit nicely but havnt had the chance to use them yet, does anybody else on here use this style decoys on the magnet?? i no you cant beat dead birds but needs must and that so im gonna give them ago just wondered has any body else tryed it??

thanks

matty

They will be like any other decoy, some days they will work and other days they won't.

I like the Hyperflaps on the magnet myself. Though I try to save 3 birds each time I go out, 1 for the flapper and two for the magnet, if I don't have any then I use the Hypers, I find these quite effective.

Cos

They will be like any other decoy, some days they will work and other days they won't.

I like the Hyperflaps on the magnet myself. Though I try to save 3 birds each time I go out, 1 for the flapper and two for the magnet, if I don't have any then I use the Hypers, I find these quite effective.

Cos

yea i see what your saying.

i did look at them myself but opted for the bouncer type but i guess time will tell really.

matty