Gaining permission from a trust/foundation

Amazed

That did cross my mind so I was thinking of the appropriate approach to take. I would be writing to them but don't know how to ask ?

With a farm like the permission I have it's relatively easy. They don't want to loose money through being over run with vermin/pests i will take care of it for free. Sorted. But with a trust/ foundation it wil most likely to be run by a board more interested in public intrest, conservation and the biggie health and safety. The job is there to be done I can see it for my self from my land just how to go about it eludes me.

I would approach them personally - it always gives a better impression. Dress appropriately, no cammo and make sure you have the 'boss' or owner. Politeness and consideration go a long way to create a good first impression as that will decide whether you are seen as a credible, safe, trustworthy guy.

Just think how you would want to be approached and spoken to and you will get the right approach.

• 3 weeks later...

I shoot for a camphill trust in my area it has a village ( self supported ) from the five farms around the village , i got intouch with the co-worker farm manager on one of the farms he then introduced me to the other four farm co-workers to shoot for them and i even shoot in the village fields off my truck with appropriate permission ( only air rifle to be used in the village fields ) as SAFETY is paramount but once im back around the farms i can use .22 lr or .17 hmr . Dont write to them go there in person as the answer will be given to you there and then , also you can get the boundarys from them , they gave me a print out so i know where i can shoot .........................................Good luck

I shoot for a camphill trust in my area it has a village ( self supported ) from the five farms around the village , i got intouch with the co-worker farm manager on one of the farms he then introduced me to the other four farm co-workers to shoot for them and i even shoot in the village fields off my truck with appropriate permission ( only air rifle to be used in the village fields ) as SAFETY is paramount but once im back around the farms i can use .22 lr or .17 hmr . Dont write to them go there in person as the answer will be given to you there and then , also you can get the boundarys from them , they gave me a print out so i know where i can shoot .........................................Good luck

Thank you am off for a few days next week so I will have a go :good: