1st fox thus year

buckaroo23

I wasn't going out as I'm not feeling too good and rain was forcasted,but the miss's has her mate round so I decided on a quick walk,as i couldn't do with their kackling, so got down the farm headed to the top of the farm and it started to rain, great but decided to stay out for a little bit,started calling but nothing so ive moved on, but this was a mistske as s fox pop his head out near to where is was, but it sat bout 120 yards away, like a **** I took the shot n missed. Then as I got down the bottom of the farm, i started to call againg put the lamp over the feild, I saw her eyes, squeaked it,moved closer to the bottum managed to get bout 100 yards away, squeaked again it pops up then I took me shot, knew I had it as soon as I pulled the trigger felt good and had a nice thod, 1st fox this was well over the moon

6AC4E3E1-D6D9-4F12-B60B-1199F397F55F-3155-000003A6C4F6E3B2.jpgFD2E9C15-8BD9-4791-AC7B-352D872FD608-3155-000003A6A2C95A41.jpg

Edited by buckaroo23

Yes It has,as to your txt bout cutting the head off, I dont think I could do it, started to gut a rabbit when I first started went very wrong as I didn't know what I was doing and messed up, got to try and get over it

Edited by buckaroo23