Anyone in MBWF ?

Dr_evil

Ooops! I can't abbreviate haha

Yes I got the letter through with the tickets saying that it can be a wait but a chance could also pop up at any time too

Getting them mixed up with Westmoorland wildfowlers and mixing initials as my mates with them

Your member number indicates how many are infront of you in on the waiting list, for that chance slot BTW you can go backwards as well as forwards. I am on the list for westmoorland but i think thats also a fair wait

Your member number indicates how many are infront of you in on the waiting list, for that chance slot BTW you can go backwards as well as forwards. I am on the list for westmoorland but i think thats also a fair wait

I shall check when I'm home in that case, I'll be pretty far down the list as I joined last month

I also got my tickets through today. Its going to be my first year as an associate member of MBWA, very happy to say the least. :good:

I don't suppose any full MBWA members of PW would be willing to show me the ropes of foreshore wildfowling? I'll supply the pies, hot flask and a pint in the pub after!

Just looked I'm number 31, so pretty far down the list

Your further up the list than me mate, Im number 32

The person that proposed you or the person that seconded your application is responsable for taking you out, thats how the system works.

Cheers for the info Stirky, but I didn't make it clear in my first post, I didn't have a propser or seconder. I attended an interview to get a place as an associate member.

Edit: Correcting my poor grammer

Edited by J.C

Your further up the list than me mate, Im number 32

Cheers for the info Stirky, but I didn't make it clear in my first post, I didn't have a propser or seconder. I attended an interview to get a place as an associate member.

Edit: Correcting my poor grammer

Were you at the pub on the 31st for the meeting ?

Oh right, in that case you will have to get in touch with warren or trevor to arrange for a full member to take you out.

Its a bit tricky to make plans as its mostly dependant on the weather/wind/tides etc but try to make plans and hope for the best.

I will let you know when we get some pinks in, but the main skeins will start to drop in about two weeks time, although some early geese are moving about now, but not many.

Were you at the pub on the 31st for the meeting ?

Yeah I was there, couldn't stop too long though. I had to get back to work.

Oh right, in that case you will have to get in touch with warren or trevor to arrange for a full member to take you out.

Its a bit tricky to make plans as its mostly dependant on the weather/wind/tides etc but try to make plans and hope for the best.

I will let you know when we get some pinks in, but the main skeins will start to drop in about two weeks time, although some early geese are moving about now, but not many.

Cheers Stirky, I'll send Trevor an email.