lindisfarne..ducks?

dawntredder

From Newcastle mate , do a load of pheasant shooting and sort of run a small shoot at longframlington mate where we shoot 10 days a season . For the last 2 years been looking for something new and wildfowling is it haha , something wild where I have to work for my birds like I say to my mate James Neale I've become obsessed with it mate , wot about yourself ???

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Newcastle mate , do a load of pheasant shooting and sort of run a small shoot at longframlington mate where we shoot 10 days a season . For the last 2 years been looking for something new and wildfowling is it haha , something wild where I have to work for my birds like I say to my mate James Neale I've become obsessed with it mate , wot about yourself ???

am just along the road in hebburn fella..so r u gan b sortn a permit for nxt season or do u already have one?..if ya up anymore this nxt few wks probs bump into u :yes:

yo james how u doing?...hav u been up to marsh this wkend and did you have any joy?...i gave it amiss after last wkend never seen a duck plus w the snow down and getting worse didnt wana risk getting stuck not avn a 4 wheel drive n that..had to dig meself out few times when snow drifted up ova the van in the past :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

hello fella..just wandered if ye have got yourself a permit for this season Jamie?..and have you heard anything form james Neale about going his season..he aint been on the watch much lately..al be up this wkend probs sat n maybe sunday aswell...atb Robbie :good:

hello fella..just wandered if ye have got yourself a permit for this season Jamie?..and have you heard anything form james Neale about going his season..he aint been on the watch much lately..al be up this wkend probs sat n maybe sunday aswell...atb Robbie :good:

Save some for me fella, see you in a month bud :good:

I've took permit out this season guys, just been busy lately hoping to be up in October when wigeon and pinks are In

wigeon are in a lot around 2000 came in on tht northerly wind Friday...geese are due in soon a was talkn to warden and he rekns week or so..so be about same time as last season a would say...couple lads were shooting wen a came off yestday rite nxt to the lookout post obviously never read tha intro letter when the got tha permits..warden wasn't happy to say the least...wrists slapped me thinks :yes: but there is always someone eh! :lol:

Edited by Robbie Forster