PAID rabbit w/rimfire (Worcestershire/West Mids etc.)

Hi all,

I have plenty of firearms experience + insurance and I'm searching for land permission for use of .22LR, FAC air and my shotguns (all suppressed if needs be).

I'm willing to pay a sensible amount in exchange for written permission (listed on closed FAC) to shoot on land suitable for rimfire in Worcestershire, West Mids, Hereford etc. I'm also happy to offer the odd day's free help within my line of work - forestry, hedge-laying, fencing etc.

Please leave a response in this thread, however brief and send me a private message with more detail.

Many thanks!

Sterling

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry for not responding chaps! Despite following topics, I don't seem to get notified when a new response has been posted - I only spotted this by chance.

To answer your questions, I obtained the new permission via the old "knocking on doors" method. It was short lived however as the landowner's wife and daughter wouldn't condone rabbit shooting.

I'm not desperately short of places to walk around with the guns, it just happens that those sites don't have any quarry on them. It's got to the point that I'm looking to buy/lease land with a decent population of rabbit, pigeon and deer on it - if such a place exists! :) Good luck with your search lads...