First every decoying

Sx3 clay breaker

Hi there just to share yesterday me and my dad went to set up his new 300 win a tikka tactical but I took the shorty and had a little walk when a pigeon flew out of the trees bang down he went reloaded then a mother bang he went then a couple of hours later I took the 2 pigeons that I shot and set then out on some stubble I didn't think it would work but I sat in the hedge nice and still and sure enough 2 pigeons came in to take a look which I missed cause I was a bit excited but oh we'll there a crow came in an juts as I got the gun on him and shot he flailed away missed then a squirrel came along the edge off the grass about 10 yards away just as I pulled the trigger he ran but about 10 mins later I saw him up the tree next to me so I aimed he ran aliitle bang down he went surprised me what damage a 7.5 28 g can do at 10 yards with 3/4 choke but u enjoyed it gonna take some decoys next time and a net cheers scott