Pheasant prices per bird.

Looking at driven shoots down this way cheapest i have found on Guns on Pegs is about £28.00 per bird upto around £38.00 per bird for a 100 bird day.

We have a couple of guests on our small syndicate paying £25.00 per bird they shoot, not on the whole bag.

We do buy a few days and a couple of us are thinking about traveling up country and buying a couple of days back to back with a hotel in the middle. Are the above prices about the same country wide?

Anyone recommend a shoot or two were it would be possible to shoot back to back.

Rimmy

Hi mate, nottinghamshire area is roughly the same price wise (land depending), my friends over in norfolk are not far out either. Down in essex depending on what part I know of some that's 24 and some 35. Would you be looking at 100 bird days roughly. I have a lovely shoot in nottinghamshire what could accommodate one day and I'm sure I could find another locally. Pm if interested and we could have a chat. Regards

Make sure you know whether the price includes VAT or not.

Also the position on 'overage'. Most allow up to 10% over before charging and last Saturday we shot 121 of a 75 partridge bag with no excess. the landowner was a gun on the day though.

Vat is thought about.

We normally go where there are no overage extras.