Wildfowling-Midlands

Highbird70

Hi all,

I live in the Midlands in Warwickshire and been only once on the marshes in spalding with Greham basc guide and I loved it, but since then ...5 years ago I haven't had the chance to go back again.

Does anyone from the midlands go to the marshes every so often?

Would be a very nice soul in need of a bit of shooting company and like minded shooting buddy for the day?

I would love to go back every so often but not many places here in the midlands

Ty

Mark

Thanks Gents,

Very helpfull site and big bonus that I can go and try a flight or a day, don't know what the Club will offer me, I will be very happy either way at least I will be there learning.

The club fee dosen't seem to be extremely expensive and hopefully its a good starting point, I'm very aware of the danger of the marshes, especially if knowone as thought you o how to go about on them, hence the club its really valuable for an aprentice like me.

Really apreciate all the help

Ty

Mark

Hi Mark,

my mates been banging on about wildfowling and looking for someone to partner for a day, I'll see if he still fancies it and point him in the direction of the GWA see if thats what hes after, hes a Coleshillian too!

ATB

Dean