bipods !!!

oldandnew

does not your rifle have a sling attached to it ...........If so then the Bi-pod will fit this stud unless it's a factory supplied hybrid stud .

If there is no stud fitted let us know and I'll type instructions on how to fit one :lol:

deadeye Ive, my s410 has not got astud for the sling, I do put a sling on it but it is a cheeta sling and it does not need a stud to fix it to my rifle. any help / advice you could give me on fitting the stud would be graitfully received.

thanks kipper B)

Ok !

What you need

Uncle Mikes studs C/W quick release clips for your gunsling

Drill bit .........diameter will depend on stud diameter excluding the course thread

Masking tape

Tape measure & pencil

Super glue ....

Long 1/16" diameter pin

Remove the stock from the action

At the Butt and forend apply some masking tape about 1 1/2" centeraly from the ends

Take the shorter stud for the forend ......mark the lenght on the drill bit with masking tape .Centerally place a mark 50mm from the end and drill (NO FURTHER THAN THE MARK )....Put super glue on the threads and screw the stud in with the help of the pin .

Repeat at the butt end but this time place a mark 65mm away from the rubber butt pad :rolleyes:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...