Rwanda Titan 3,6 ????

rimmie

Hi all, having sold my guns a few months ago due to be made redundant I'm going to start buying them back as of January. I had a tikka t3 in .223 and was thinking of just getting the same again but a freind of a freind has got a rws Titan in 6.5 and its a loverly looking and handling gun. It has a shorter heavy barrel and loverly walnut stock, so I just want some opinions from any owners or people who have used one. Cheers lads.

Also title was mention to say RWS, stupid predictive text !!

Edited by rimmie

Hi Rimmie

I had a T6 in .243 with a synthetic stock. For me the stock was awful, it did not fit very well and there was so much flex in the forend the barrel touched it when I had my T8 moderator on it.

Having said that the action was very smooth and my mate, who it fitted shot very well with it. I lost a bit of faith when I contacted RWS a couple of times to emquire about a wooden stock and they didi not even reply.

If I had been able to get a good quality replacement wooden stock, at a reasonable price, it would have been a keeper without a doubt.

ATB

Jamie.