FS .22lr Sound moderator

Peter_HMR

Sound moderator by deben for a .22lr or any other rimfire gun. Bought without thinking i have a 22wmr and this thing is only made to cope with lr's. Its in perfect condition only a handful of shots through it.

Looking for £20 inc p+p

Is it a screw on ? and what thread size please ?

Sound moderator by deben for a .22lr or any other rimfire gun. Bought without thinking i have a 22wmr and this thing is only made to cope with lr's. Its in perfect condition only a handful of shots through it.

Looking for £20 inc p+p

Yep its screw on i've no idea of the thread size i reconed they were all standard. If you want i can find out but it wont be till next week

The dealer who sold it said it would fit my cz so if any cz's come factory threaded it should be the same

Looking for £20 inc p+p

Yep its screw on i've no idea of the thread size i reconed they were all standard. If you want i can find out but it wont be till next week

The dealer who sold it said it would fit my cz so if any cz's come factory threaded it should be the same

My CZ452 .22lr is 1/2" unf as are all as i believe it.....