Lite launcher Paired Remote Control Dummy Launchers.

Norrie

Hiya, Selling these on behalf of a very good mate of mine.., but I will be responsible for supplying more pics, collecting payment etc...and posting. They are with me .

Lite Launcher Remote Control Dummy Launchers. c/w 8 plastic Dummies. in VERY good condition...almost unused. Bought a couple of years ago, and more or less stuck in a cupboard. He says he paid over £370 for the pair...plus there are 8 plastic dummies to go with it, of which, 4 have never been touched by a dog. These were almost £100 .

Not sure which model they are, he cant remember either. Maybe someone could tell me.. :)http://www.litelaunc...unchers-8-c.asp

Only one little fault, which does not detract at all from the usage of these launchers, but I want to be honest, one of the ariel's has been pulled out midway on it's length, this was done by an over exuberant judge at a dog trial we were at recently. It still fits in, and could probs be easily sorted, you can see it in one of the pics,...

So, a great addition to your gun dog training kit, or for a club to buy...He wants £350 ono for the lot, and would prefer a FTF so you could see them working on one of my permissions before you buy. I could send them by courier but think that would probs cost £20 or so..I'd need to check and get back to you on that one.

If FTF, there will be 200 blanks given to the new owner...so enough for a season. :)

First to say here followed by a PM gets them.. :)

IMAG3098_zpsff5873c1.jpg

IMAG3101_zps28177db9.jpg

IMAG3105_zps1f14b94e.jpg

IMAG3107_zpscc79a3e5.jpg

IMAG3108_zps59b68552.jpg