local ferreting

monkey

Hi i have a good friend the same age as me whos family own a strawberry farm. As soon as i got my ferrets the first thing they asked me to do was work them on the farm land, great but i have not been since a boy and have no kit. Is there any one with working ferrets and kit local to thrapston who would be willing to take me and my mate out for the day ferreting on these fields should i be able to get permission for some one else.

I once lived in Hackleton village in Northamptonshire, do you know it?

Great place, spent 4 years their as a young lad, ferreting, air rifle shooting beating ect. :look:

Sorry, im going off topic i know, but i did like it their at the time, back in 1984. :lol:

Frank.

I once lived in Hackleton village in Northamptonshire, do you know it?

Great place, spent 4 years their as a young lad, ferreting, air rifle shooting beating ect. :look:

Sorry, im going off topic i know, but i did like it their at the time, back in 1984. :lol:

Frank.

Sorry i dont know it but i love the area beating fishing shooting and a pub with a log fire what more could you want. i shoot various places with air rifle or shotgun. I want to widen my knowledge in a few more country sports and ways

Hi Monkey,

I'd be happy to come over and show you and your mate the ropes,i've got ferrets ,nets, locator ect, and thirty odd years experiance(I started young mind :good: ).

If Sat 4th of November is any good for you let me know, :lol: I can't make it befor then due to work and shooting days.

All the best Mick.