Quality goods from Phil Ogden - Highly recommend

huffhuff

Hi guys and gals,

I just wanted to 'big up' Phil Ogden of http://www.gtimatchman.co.uk for making me some quality products. After reading some good threads about his work on here, I dropped him an email. A bit of email ping pong, some sample material sent in the post and today my kit arrived. I went with a green canvas gun slip, cartridge bag and matching game bag. Quality canvas, all piped in leather with brass buckles and fixings. The gun slip is lined with fur, the 125 cartridge bag velour and the game bag has a removable 'wet' bag with pop fasteners.

Quality products at veeeeeeeeerry good prices - all hand made in the UK by Phil himself. I also asked if he'd make me a belt - no problem. Everything (including postage) came to under £200!!!

You can find his details on the website above. Lovely chap and great service! He also does a load of other luggage/bag type 'stuff'...

Not the best pic, but i'll pop up some more when the camera's charged!

ogden.JPG

Edited by huffhuff

I popped in and saw Phil at the game fair. What a thoroughly great chap. He had a good selection of stock (all hand made in the UK) from leather gun slips, game bags, shooting mats, pouches for this and that. I'm surprised he had anything left as there were people almost queuing to get in and buy stuff.

If you're after any type or bag, give him a ring. Top bloke, amazing gear and cracking prices.

I even bought the girlfriend a Harris tweed game bag-esque handbag.

• 2 years later...

Just would like to revive this thread as you can do no wrong with the products that Phil manufactures, the pricing and the customer service that he provides.

Purchased a lovely shotgun slip at this years shooting show and when I got around to actually swapping it out found that it didn't fit my 30" barrelled gun.

Called Phil and no problem he sent me out a replacement which arrived within days. All swapped out and original purchased slip on it's way back to Phil.

If you are in the market for luggage bags etc give Phil a call.

For those of you that were into your coarse match fishing Phil was the guy that made the original GTI Matchman range of fishing luggage which was proper quality stuff.

You can do wrong and you are buying British! give him a call.