Went out again this morning

dazzyboi

On a clover field, Pigeons were coming in left right and centre, only fired off about 5 shots because there was some high winds coming and they were high and fast. A few took me by surprise.

Didnt end up coming back with anything, although i had a lovely chat with the farmer (the one who does the clay shooting) and he has invited me to a monthly clay shoot up the back fields. 100 Birds for £5. 2 traps.

Im going to get some practise in before i go out again.

On a clover field, Pigeons were coming in left right and centre, only fired off about 5 shots because there was some high winds coming and they were high and fast. A few took me by surprise.

Didnt end up coming back with anything, although i had a lovely chat with the farmer (the one who does the clay shooting) and he has invited me to a monthly clay shoot up the back fields. 100 Birds for £5. 2 traps.

Pretty sure he saw you shooting and felt sorry for you! :P:lol::lol::lol::P just joking

Pretty sure he saw you shooting and felt sorry for you! :lol::lol::lol::P:P just joking

Cheeky ****** :/ I wouldnt put it past me though, Iv got a 100 clay session booked for Wednesday afternoon to get me into the swing of things again.

I seen the farmers brother a couple of weeks ago, and i asked him about the clay shooting so he obviously went to his brother and told him.

Glad i asked though, will come in handy, 100 clays for a fiver, and a chance to get to meet all the locals and possible get some more land :lol: