Air Rifle Wanted

Marine1980

Can any body help?

Ive already got a shot gun and shoot pigeon but would like a cheap air rifle that i can use to shoot rabbits and also use to finish off pigeons when they are not Killed outright without getting out of the hide. Please take note I generally dont shoot unless i can guarantee a kill but on the odd occasion its not always possible :lol: I havent got a FAC so im limited but would like something that could do the job, i dont beleive in using your Grandads 1870's air rifle that does little more than stings the rabbits bum or bounces of the pigeons head!

Thanks Lee

Can any body help?

Ive already got a shot gun and shoot pigeon but would like a cheap air rifle that i can use to shoot rabbits and also use to finish off pigeons when they are not Killed outright without getting out of the hide. Please take note I generally dont shoot unless i can guarantee a kill but on the odd occasion its not always possible :lol: I havent got a FAC so im limited but would like something that could do the job, i dont beleive in using your Grandads 1870's air rifle that does little more than stings the rabbits bum or bounces of the pigeons head!

Thanks Lee

I wouldnt advise on shooting a fallen pigeon again from the hide, what if it is a good 25 yards away and you shoot at it again but not hitting a vital kill spot? The least i was expecting was for you to walk over to it then shoot it at point blank range.

Obviously if it was far away and i couldnt get a clean shot, I would get out of the hide. As i did say, I wouldnt take the initial shot if i didnt think i could get a kill. Not killing a bird first time is wrong and very rearly happens. I would rather watch it fly away than watch it suffer. Im in the marines and if its my time to go i also want it to be quick and pain less. A head shot would be nice.

Dont get me wrong i only really want an air rifle for rabbits, i just thought i may beable to use it for a second use as well but if you guys are telling me its a bad idea then thats good enough for me.

Lee

There spot on for bunny bashing, but if i shot at something once and didnt get a clean kill, i think its fair to say that in repect for the living thing the next attempt at killing it off it should be quick, gaurenteed and painless, snap the neck.