Aerial splitter

henry90

If youve got a power supply in the loft use an slx amplified splitter, if no power then fit a mast head amp in the loft and a 12v psu behind one of the tv's. Just make sure that if youre going to amp it to keep ot below 70m/db. If you have exceptionaly high signal you may get away with an inductive splitter, but dont go below 45 m/db.

I've got an amplified splitter in the loft. TV in all the kids rooms and two downstairs. Each able to watch whatever channels they want. Easy to install, so long as you have power nearby, and the aerial cables weren't too bad either. Straight through ceiling for each bedroom and down the outside wall for ground floor. All done in a couple of hours. Make sure you use digital cable though or too much signal loss. Get a roll for £20 ish.

I've got an amplified splitter in the loft. TV in all the kids rooms and two downstairs. Each able to watch whatever channels they want. Easy to install, so long as you have power nearby, and the aerial cables weren't too bad either. Straight through ceiling for each bedroom and down the outside wall for ground floor. All done in a couple of hours. Make sure you use digital cable though or too much signal loss. Get a roll for £20 ish.

My m8 works for sky il lend his yoyo full lol

Yep have sky

Do you want to be able to watch sky in the other room? My suggestion is take a feed from "RF2" on reare of sky box to the loft connect http://www.globalinvacom.com/products/f140.php and run from the F140/120 to other rooms. If there is just one other room no F120/140 neede djust run from RF2 to the other room!

this obviosuly requires your aerial to connect into the "aerial in" on sky box and the new single feed HD box is missing the RF connectivity but if it is a HD or plus box it has a built in splitter. The RF2 can carry low voltage power to power a small (upto 4 way dist amp) and allow control froma "magic eye" in a remote room.