S410 or an FX2000

evo1

It looks like I might be the only person to have replied that has owned both of these guns.

So I can speak from experience of owning and using both of these air rifles.

This may upset a few people but, in my opinion the Webley FX2000 is the best one to use. It's lighter, more comfortable, easier controlled bolt action, just a pleasure to shoot.

I owned the FX2000 first for a few years, and always thought it was a great gun, and then the AA s410 I believe came Airgun of the year. Rave reviews etc, and I decided that I had to have one.

Got rid of the FX and bought a brand new AA s410. It wasn't long afterwards that I realised that I'd made a mistake.

For some strange reason, the FX2000 never got the praise that it deserved. So well built ,Walther Lowther barrels, stunning woodwork.

Unless some one has owned both, they can NOT advise you properly, because it will be just their biased opinion.

Unless some one has owned both, they can NOT advise you properly, because it will be just their biased opinion.

Thats a fair comment Caeser. :yes: However, as you pointed out the fx didn't get the praise you felt it should, not liked by many others, not as popular, who knows. The OP asked if there were any reasons to buy one or the other, not one instead of the other.The fact that so many on here recommend an AA s400, S410 etc that says a lot about them as a rifle. And looking at the responses I'm afraid the AA comes out tops yet again in the popularity vote. :yes::good: :good:

Edited by turbo33

Huggett silencer from Milbro in Mildenhall. http://www.milbro.co...n-taylor-rifles Just superb. Very, very quiet, & very pretty. It goes perfectly with the AA carbines. I have one on my S510 and love it. Buy the version made for Air Arms and it simply screws in, no adaptors or fuss. And if you want to be really (but inconspicuously) flash you can even get it in Realtree camo. Silly price for that, though.

Any idea on cost ?

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like I might be the only person to have replied that has owned both of these guns.

So I can speak from experience of owning and using both of these air rifles.

This may upset a few people but, in my opinion the Webley FX2000 is the best one to use. It's lighter, more comfortable, easier controlled bolt action, just a pleasure to shoot.

I owned the FX2000 first for a few years, and always thought it was a great gun, and then the AA s410 I believe came Airgun of the year. Rave reviews etc, and I decided that I had to have one.

Got rid of the FX and bought a brand new AA s410. It wasn't long afterwards that I realised that I'd made a mistake.

For some strange reason, the FX2000 never got the praise that it deserved. So well built ,Walther Lowther barrels, stunning woodwork.

spot on mate add the fx2000 in fac and standard one of the best guns ive add no a fan of the AA s410

Hi mate, I have never owned a fx2000 so can't comment but, I currently have an airarms s410 classic and I love it! I used to think my logun axsor was the business but after getting the s410, there's no going back for me! I use mine for rabbits, pigeons, tree rats and magpies, and its never let me down once, I quite happily shoot out to 40 yards and its more than enough for me. Good luck mate hope u make the right choice