Wanted Tikka T3

Rogc

Im looking for a Tikka T3 in 223 , 1 in 8 twist.

Not to bothered reference stock wood or synthetic.

Needs to be in very good condition.

Needs to be threaded, and ideally with moderator and scope.

Let me know if you have one.

hi mate, got a tikka t3 lite, schmidt and bender 8x56, wildcat 8 moderator, sako optilock mounts, few rounds, rifle only shot about 50 rounds from new, looking for £1400, very good condition any questions mate let us know cheers

hi mate, got a tikka t3 lite, schmidt and bender 8x56, wildcat 8 moderator, sako optilock mounts, few rounds, rifle only shot about 50 rounds from new, looking for £1400, very good condition any questions mate let us know cheers

get off the web and shoot some feathers

Mate were abouts are you as I currently have one in my cabinet that is collecting dust. It's got a pes mod and a scope and only fired about 6 rounds in the 2 years I've had it!

Royal

Guys I'm currently out and about on the mobile. When I get home I will get all the info you have asked for!

Royal

Edited by Marine1980

Mate were abouts are you as I currently have one in my cabinet that is collecting dust. It's got a pes mod and a scope and only fired about 6 rounds in the 2 years I've had it!

Royal

Guys I'm currently out and about on the mobile. When I get home I will get all the info you have asked for!

Royal

Pm sent