Ruger 10 22 wanted

JONAH898

Hoping to get my fac in next few weeks and have my heart set on eather the ruger 10 22 takedown the 2012 model with stainless barrel and screw cut for mod and also like the ruger 10 22 fully suppressed with houge stock as watched vids of these and they are whisper quiet. Just wanted to put the feelers out to see if anyone had eather for sale soon at a good price cheers

Got my chair and sandwiches, waiting for all the naysayers to arrive and tell you that you don't want one of them etc! :) Seriously, depending where you live, if you want new (not too many second hand takedown ones around at present), its worth haggling. I found my 10/22 by finding a price in devon that was £30 cheaper than my local, even inc RFD charges, took it to my local RFD and he knocked the price down to suit and even knocked me a fiver extra off for my cheek! Mind you, I have put a few grands worth of custom his way over the years.

Good luck in your search and let us know how you get on.. :good:

Cheers mate been looking at these everywhere and originally was looking at the package deal but on closer inspection not realy a good deal so thought bowt getting the scope,mounts and moderator separately. The down side to the take down is I'm limited to a small scope to be able to leave attached to get it in the case with out spending nearly £100 on quick detach mounts so mite be better getting the fully suppressed one I like and can put wot ever scope on it I like as not squeezing it in the small case, decisions desions

Gun trader have a synthetic stock stainless or synthetic/black, both with moderator for £250, as well as several take-down guns, but they look new and have prices to match. They also have a couple of tasty custom jobs.