advice needed....

brooke

i have had a .22 semi on my cert for a while now.....

the one i have ...I HATE.

i have seen a few new ones i like the look of...BUT ........

can i just part x mine or do i need a variation on my cert?.

i am only allowed one semi (as well as all my other bolt action ones),but can it be just a simple trade in?.

i take mine to the shop...p.x. it against the other .....then i still only have one on my cert.....or is it another variation?.

cheers brooke

i have had a .22 semi on my cert for a while now.....

the one i have ...I HATE.

i have seen a few new ones i like the look of...BUT ........

can i just part x mine or do i need a variation on my cert?.

i am only allowed one semi (as well as all my other bolt action ones),but can it be just a simple trade in?.

i take mine to the shop...p.x. it against the other .....then i still only have one on my cert.....or is it another variation?.

cheers brooke

It's called a "1 for 1" you have to get in touch with your FAO and they should put you right. I did this a while back, I waited until my cert was up for renewel and did it all then. I don't think you can just go and part ex them :lol: I would just tread carefully if you've got that many .22 rimmies on your ticket :lol: I traded a semi for a bolt action had no problems with my FAO saying that was fine. can't understand you being limited to 1 semi though??? It's never been stated on my tickets prior to purchase whether i have to have semi or bolt action???

i have 3 shotguns(one semi and one over/under)........1 multishot shotgun,1 bolt action .22,1 .17hmr bolt action and lastly the semi auto .22.

never thought i would have to do it all again just to change a gun.

I'm not sure why in your case you have to do this "1 for 1" thingy because like me you just want to trade the gun and receive your new gun minutes later what the "1 for 1" is a temporary ticket that allows you to hold your old gun for a set amount of time until sold. :no: