Nite Site Service and Support

i just thought i would post this as to the fantastic service from a Mr Tyrel Berry at nite site.

i purchased ns50 from retailer which kept blowing fuses.

it was returned and replaced, the replacement had a faulty display, so that was returned and repaired with an upgraded camera board and screen replacement.

when that came back that started blowing fuses so i contacted Tyrel again and said 'i am sorry but this unit is blowing fuses and it is spending more time in the post than on my rifle so i would like my money back'.

Tyrel replied with that is not a problem but may i offer you free of charge our new lion battery and leads and i can assure you 100% that it will not blow fuses.

so i said that a would give it a try as i could not afford other makes like archer and for the money your product has good reviews on pigeon watch .

well parcel came today and when i opened it i was amazed Tyrel has sent me new ns200 with new lion battery and filters etc. i thought this was an error until i read docs they read due to the amount of trouble i have had with multiple failures they are sending this free of charge.

How about that for service!

what i don't get is they have not requested old ns50 back so i don't know what i should do, i suppose i should give them a ring and ask them what i should do with it as they have been fair with me.

so BIG thanks to nite site and tyrel berry :good: