Air Rifle WANTED!

Benny

choice of 2 weihrauch hw35e's both with scopes, one of each callibre .177 and .22.

1 is hw35e .22 with 4x32 scopes and sling swivels £135 posted

2 is hw35e .177 with 4-16x50pa scopes and q/d sling swivels £175 (beautiful woodwork on this one).

ALL SOLD

Both in excellent condition with good wood and metalwork.

Great rifles, very accurate and 12ft/lbs.

Yor welcome to come and try either. I am only seling these beacause i am going to australia and you need an FAC over there, even for an air rifle.

bindi

Hi i've got a Webley Exocet for sale .22 in excellent all round condition, 4x40 scope, last time i had it on the chrono it was doing 11.8ft. pics available £100 posted or £80 face 2 face. FENN

Could you plaese send me some pics. where do you live? kind regards, Ben

choice of 2 weihrauch hw35e's both with scopes, one of each callibre .177 and .22.

2 is hw35e .177 with 4-16x50pa scopes and q/d sling swivels £175 (beautiful woodwork on this one).

Yor welcome to come and try either. I am only seling these beacause i am going to australia and you need an FAC over there, even for an air rifle.

bindi

Hi Bindi, My brother is interested in your gun cabinet and i'm interested in your 22. where abouts in south yorkshire do you live? any chance that my brother could come and have a look this afternoon as he is coming down to see me in cheshire tonight? If you have a contact number that i could call you on that would be great. Cheers, Ben

bindi

Hi Bindi, My brother is interested in your gun cabinet and i'm interested in your 22. where abouts in south yorkshire do you live? any chance that my brother could come and have a look this afternoon as he is coming down to see me in cheshire tonight? If you have a contact number that i could call you on that would be great. Cheers, Ben

No problem Ben,

I'll be in most of this afternoon.

My mobile is sent to you in a PM.

I am in Ardsley, Barnsley which is the Doncaster side of Barnsley on the A635, close to both M1 and A1.

I'll have .22 and gun cabinet ready for you, but there's no obligation to buy, so do feel free to come and have a look and a coffee.

cheers

Mark

bindi

No problem Ben,

I'll be in most of this afternoon.

My mobile is sent to you in a PM.

I am in Ardsley, Barnsley which is the Doncaster side of Barnsley on the A635, close to both M1 and A1.

I'll have .22 and gun cabinet ready for you, but there's no obligation to buy, so do feel free to come and have a look and a coffee.

cheers

Mark

Mark,

PM sent. I'm Ben's brother.

Oly.

• 2 months later...