Shoot Rules for a poster

scotslad

Alright

As the title says i'm thinking of printing off some shoot rules and laminating it to stick on wall off the shoot hut. Pretty much the basic stuff that should be in my shoot safety talk each morning but sometimes when u have the same guns every week who are also pretty safe and experinced shots u can gloss over or mis odd bits.

This is a stand 1 walk 1 DIY syndicate that also does a bit of walked up shooting throu snipe bogs and for partridge, so safety is obviously very important and esp so when walking up as peolpe, safe arcs of shot always changing as u move

Was just wondering wot rules other shoots use.

No ground game inc foxes at any time

Blue sky shots only

Pay attention to where ur spent shot will fall, buildings etc

etc

Just wondering if any other shooters have some decent rules (or even rymes, sure i seen a poem about gun safety once that was quite good)

Cheers

Ps Meant to add does anyone know how to get a GPS co-ordinate for a place? Was also meaning to put a emergancy sheet up with directions, road numbers and grid ref but some one was saying hardly any one uses grid ref now. I should add my phone is stiil a boring 1 that actually only phones so no gps on it.

Edited by scotslad

If you search on www.streetmap.co.uk you can type in your post code, village etc and then move the arrow to point at exact shoot lodge location. Then go to bottom of the map and it will say convert coordinates click here, then it brings up the OS Grid Ref, eastings & northings, even your longitude and latitude I think. Hope that helps!!