Lightforce 140 "Dimmer" Lamp Boxed, Filter and Battery.

Norrie

Hiya, I'm not using this lamp any more...it's a Lightforce 140 dimmer Lance( handheld) version, in extremely good condition. It has a Red filter with it, also in great condition. It comes with a 12V 7amp battery that holds a great charge...it will come fully charged. Cables etc are with it to, tho, no charger..it's broken. I'll also throw in an old cart bag that I used for carrying the battery in. not ideal, but does the job.

I charge the battery with my car battery charger, on a low setting, does the job well... :)

I want £65 posted via signed for courier. If using Paypal, please cover fees , currently at 4%.

First to state here they want it, followed by a PM...gets it.. :)

DSC_0268_zpsc8b853e1.jpg

DSC_0269_zps78fc5a39.jpg

Hiya, I'm not using this lamp any more...it's a Lightforce 140 dimmer Lance( handheld) version, in extremely good condition. It has a Red filter with it, also in great condition. It comes with a 12V 7amp battery that holds a great charge...it will come fully charged. Cables etc are with it to, tho, no charger..it's broken. I'll also throw in an old cart bag that I used for carrying the battery in. not ideal, but does the job.
I charge the battery with my car battery charger, on a low setting, does the job well... :)
I want £65 posted via signed for courier. If using Paypal, please cover fees , currently at 4%.
First to state here they want it, followed by a PM...gets it.. :)
DSC_0268_zpsc8b853e1.jpg
DSC_0269_zps78fc5a39.jpg

SOLD...