Accommodation

sricketts8

Just after info for accommodation around the comartray forth area. Every year I make several trips along with the old man to the solway for the geese (before anyone asks I do use a pogo stick but we are NOT the sort that blast away at anything have always been very respectfully of our quarry) However this year me and my wife are expecting are second child end December start of January :-) so this year to make it easy I've decided to make the trip north early. Anyone no of some accomodation ideally self catering either cottage or static caravan that don't mind we'll behaved fowlers in and a round the comartray forth area any info greatly appreciated cheers Shaun

Just after info for accommodation around the comartray forth area. Every year I make several trips along with the old man to the solway for the geese (before anyone asks I do use a pogo stick but we are NOT the sort that blast away at anything have always been very respectfully of our quarry) However this year me and my wife are expecting are second child end December start of January :-) so this year to make it easy I've decided to make the trip north early. Anyone no of some accomodation ideally self catering either cottage or static caravan that don't mind we'll behaved fowlers in and a round the comartray forth area any info greatly appreciated cheers Shaun

Have you googled any thing for that area ? must be some thing ?

You should find a place quite cheap being out of season,quite a few places take dogs (if you have one) for a bit extra. I think caravans might be tricky once you get back if your dirty ,as you open the door and your in the living room on carpet, just a thought. Hope you find good sport and number two arrives well. ps all the clever good looking ones are born in january :)