Hushpower Silencer

farmer

Careful with these Hushpowers, I bought a .410 single fitted with one a few years ago, s/h from a local place.

1st shot blew the mod. right off the end of the barrel! :good: Whoever had fitted it hadn't done a good job, needless to say it went back to the shop pronto.

I fitted one on an Anschutz 410 and even with supersonic ammo it just makes a metallic clack sound, you wouldn't know it was a gun stood any distance away. You mic up the muzzle and open the undersize bush supplied with the mod on a lathe to suit the diameter of your muzzle or a couple of thou oversize (preferably with the bush attached to the can) if the muzzle is tapered and you want the whole bush to come back over the muzzle (on mine the bush is not quite fully over the muzzle but they are fairly wide and is not an issue). Then remove the foresight bead from your gun, remove the bush from the mod and drift it onto the muzzle with a smear of loctite and a rubber mallet or similar as it is a friction fit. Once on it would take alot to get it off, mine is v v v tight! I have fired about 150 through mine since I did it with no problems at all and I would wholly recommend one as a ratting tool or for any short range vermin where you want to be discreet such as round horses. Drill the solid muzzle end of the can and fit a bead, if your gun shot to the point of aim it will now shoot slightly low due to the diameter of the can but just aim a little high. Hope this helps.