Supersonic partridge.

yds

but shooting in company in everything from spruce forests in scandanavia - moors - marsh land and every terrain inbetween, for 30 years without incident does. No one is that lucky. All you are going on is the camera-eyes view of one drive. I take many days shooting every year and organise teams who buy in on those days, everything from partridge to driven wild boar no sticks there your just told clear zones. (then you will see the fever), never an incident and same people come on them bringing their friends the next year. None have ever had a bad word for me or not wanted to stand next to me. That's even with my 9.3x74 express rifle. If you were worried that thing will fell trees.

such exclusive experience ,I am a bit longer in the tooth and can span 50+ years shooting , but as I have to bow to your idea that safety is 'luck' your previous statement about you and your dog being shot seems strange 'luck' .Anyway the captain of the titanic thought his expert career counted for everything and was still in denial when the ship went down,you seem so perfect I bet there is no smell when you break wind,I have been emailed direct from others stating you are in severe denial syndrome and always will be so enjoy your luck

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

, bet you can edit films and alter film angles ,after all we did not see every bird killed ,what did you edit out .

At what point did you think it was not edited, would you have liked to have watched maybe an hour of doing nothing in the rain waiting for the birds to come? We were on the moor from 0930 - 1745 be a boring video wouldn't it? And if you think software I have here can alter the camera angle your crackers. Why would I?

enjoy your 'luck'

again thanks, Let me know when you have finished you've had your say now. Edited by yds