day on the farm

digger

Took the wife and kids down to the farm I shoot on today to see my mate who lives on it.Cracking morning with the kids taking great delight in getting muddy while we walked eleven dogs over the fields ( he has five collies,three springers,two terriers plus our lab ).Took the flock back to his house,cleaned them up and nipped up his local for a swift pint.Back to his for perfect roast pork with crackling to die for then out for an hours roost shooting.four dogs to pick up three pigeons with my lab looking bored and " let the lower class dogs get them " writen all over her face.

top day :yes:

Hi ya digger,

I used to live at Addiscombe, down the road from where the R. Whites lemonade factory used to be. Didn't know there were any farms in the south London area, assume you travelled down into either Kent, Sussex or Surrey? :yes:

Sounds like a great day out though mate, did it rain hard down there as I note a few footie games were called off today down that way? Still rather be out in it, than sitting in wishing I was out?

Cheers

SS :yes: