Browning Eurobolt set trigger.

Guest rimotu66

Guest rimotu66

I have a Eurobolt with a heavy trigger and have been having a search and found it is advertised as having a 'stecher' set trigger but mine does not, does anyone know if this is on later guns, am unsure of the age of mine but its different to the one on Brownings site and my 'gold' trigger blade is further back then the one they show.

I would like to have it lighter as it is causing me to pull shots and the best group I can manage is 2" @ 100mtrs.

Have a Browning Eurobolt in .243 which I bought 'pre-used' back in Dec 11. Great Rifle. On asking for info from Browning, my rifle was made in 1992 in Japan. There are standard and delux versions of the Eurobolt. Although I believe the delux version is now the only one being produced. Have seen a delux version and that has a 'set' trigger and a hogs back stock. Mine is the standard with an adjustable but not 'set' trigger and a monte carlo cheek piece stock. I have no problem with making sub inch groups with factory ammo with the standard trigger pull adjusted down (from memory) to 3lb using 100grain Hornady ammo.

Did try early last year to source a new trigger set but with no success.

Basically the Euro is an A bolt with a few refinements for the European market.

Now just got used to the factory trigger and doing fine.