Inland shooting

Highbird70

Good morning Gents.....

Again, myself-Passionforagling-SNS-Daany, are up at silly-o-clock, we have booked a day with Shotgunspud, for a little geese inland shooting, this will be my first time, I never did it before and thought to give it a try, after many post on here.

Maybe will be my last...who knows, as an apprentice wildfowler, I have been taught and steered to certain rules and tradition, will see what happens. Main thing is, that will be a good day and enjoy the company of all, I really don't care if I don't shoot to much, but definitely will take the Pi@@ out of all if they miss....lol.

I will try to take some piccies and a video

ATB

Mark

Just back from Sunny Wales, we had a very enjoyable day, lots and lots of Canada geese, we have manage to bag 6 geese for 4 guns, everyone has shot a bird.... Compliments all round and for SNS and his first goose.

We were placed right under the flight line....give or take 50 metres, but some quick running behind the edgerows solved the situation, resulting in some really nice shots.

Thank you to Shotgunspuds for the opportunity given.

Atb

Had two pinks and a mallard for 4 shots on friday although I prefere being out on the marsh this is a permission we dropped on only a few weeks ago and we can see when the birds lift off the from the marsh looking forward to some more productive days and hopefully some birds for less fortunate tables