hw90 silencer?

slips

hello matey

good place to start would be hull cartridge

they did me a wicked deal on a new barrell and silencer for my hw100t mk1

that had the push on silencer , but now i got the brand new silencer with 1/2 unf thread and a brand new barrell all for about 65 quid

rgds

oldandnew

Hi,

Your gunsmith will remove the muzzle break and fit a silencer for him. He should be able to get a good one for around £30 or so. The HW90 benefits from a little weight on the end of the barrel so bare that in mind when choosing a silencer.

why do you say that mate? any specific reasons? as you can see from my sig..i've got a HW90 FAC...so just curious...thanks..

sacha

and how much do gunsmiths charge for threading the barrel ?

im not familar with the hw90 has it got 1/2 unf thread on the end ?

my mk1 hw100t worked out a wicked deal got a new barrel for about 20 quid if you take off the cost of there silencers

rgds

oldandnew

Hi,

Your gunsmith will remove the muzzle break and fit a silencer for him. He should be able to get a good one for around £30 or so. The HW90 benefits from a little weight on the end of the barrel so bare that in mind when choosing a silencer.

why do you say that mate? any specific reasons? as you can see from my sig..i've got a HW90 FAC...so just curious...thanks..

sacha

It simply helps balance the rifle. Although the gas-ram has virtually no recoil it helps when your following through on your shots. I find rifles that balance a little forward of the trigger guard helps when aiming.

Hi Folks, I removed my muzzle weight by removing the grub screw, warm with a hairdryer, grip with a rubber glove(lightly) in a vice and off it came. Fitted a Theoben vortex moderator, works well but with the HW90K now 4 ft long you do feel the weight but as the old barrel weight had no weight in it. The extra weight of the moderator does prevent muzzle flip, I'm sure. Great for supported shots. Theoben may still stock some HW90k barrels fitted with vortex silencers. :good: