Advice on disposing a shotgun please.

Guest rimotu66

that's the best thing to do advertise it for a few quid then wait for all the timewasters who are expecting a purdey for their small change..rfd. scrap job done

Oh well, excuse me for trying to he help someone out ! I have sold 2 guns in the past as spares repairs with no hassle at all infact I would of bought this one off the seller to have a play with, if the seller is reading and still has it, sell it to wabbitbosher for a no hassle deal :good:

Oh well, excuse me for trying to he help someone out ! I have sold 2 guns in the past as spares repairs with no hassle at all infact I would of bought this one off the seller to have a play with, if the seller is reading and still has it, sell it to wabbitbosher for a no hassle deal :good:

consider yourself excused.the op aske for advice on disposal and as we can only ever speak on our own experience and I did on mine.two old English sxs a Williams and a Frederick nothing wrong with them just looked aboi worn and tired after wasting several days waiting for non showing people scrapped the pair.now I am up for a lively debate anytime but your a bit late on this one as in the time past the op would have had time to buy and wear out another of these Turkish delights.good luck.