Ruger 10/22 deluxe stock

welshwarrior

Any Pictures Bud...

Just a little note.. On the 13th january 1993 Lcpl Wayne Edwards was shot as he driving a Warrior Armoured Vehicle, The driver's hatch was open for clearer visibility, as he was driving and not under direct fire at the time over a bridge in Gornji Vakuf, he died with a single gunshot wound to the head from an unknown sniper who has never been brought to justice. Wayne was the first British PEACE KEEPER shot and killed in the Balkans he was attached to I think 1st Cheshires at the time, It has just been announced that the bridge he was shot at has been named after him, his sister visited for the renaming ceremony.. I did a full 3 years with the 1st Battalion The Royal Welch Fusiliers doing various tours, one of which was a 6 months tour in 95 as a UN Peacekeeper based in Kiseljak, Vitez, Gornji Vakuf, Bugjno and Gorazde.. I visited this bridge and paid my respects at the time... It is good to see that Wayne has been remembered and will be remembered by the people of GV... Ich Dien.. Ex 1st Bn Royal Welch (Attached)

Edited by crazyfrog