quad yamaha 4x2

linny

YAMAHA MOTO 4 FARM QUAD BIKE.200 CC.5 SPEED MANUAL GEARBOX WITH AUTOMATIC CLUTCH and reverse BEEN USED PRIVATELY AROUND THE FARM and shoot FOR A FEW YEARS by myself this bike has not been abused well looked after all brakes work very well . all good bearing and steering still tight NOT USED FOR A WHILE now but started up straight away front and rear racks 50mm tow ball + tow ring very good condtion i have owned this quad for many years it just does not get used any more hence sale as we have a pick up and farmers quad to use dont be put off at it only a 200 cc this bike has a powerfull engine and pulls great easily pulls my 18 + stone frame plus trailer with ease original key electric start great tyres two wheel drive ready for work or play can deliver £750 OPEN TO OFFERS MAY PX if it helps what you got very reluctant sale thanks for looking linny ps pm me if you want more details

post-18637-0-02516100-1393170392_thumb.jpg

post-18637-0-75627100-1393170408_thumb.jpg

YAMAHA MOTO 4 FARM QUAD BIKE.200 CC.5 SPEED MANUAL GEARBOX WITH AUTOMATIC CLUTCH and reverse BEEN USED PRIVATELY AROUND THE FARM and shoot FOR A FEW YEARS by myself this bike has not been abused well looked after all brakes work very well . all good bearing and steering still tight NOT USED FOR A WHILE now but started up straight away front and rear racks 50mm tow ball + tow ring very good condtion i have owned this quad for many years it just does not get used any more hence sale as we have a pick up and farmers quad to use dont be put off at it only a 200 cc this bike has a powerfull engine and pulls great easily pulls my 18 + stone frame plus trailer with ease original key electric start great tyres two wheel drive ready for work or play can deliver £750 OPEN TO OFFERS MAY PX if it helps what you got very reluctant sale thanks for looking linny ps pm me if you want more details

I have the same model and you are right, they are a good little workhorse.

Good luck with the sale.