Nissan X-Trail 2001-2007 Boot liner

Dekers

post-20848-0-84084600-1394438858_thumb.jpgpost-20848-0-99945800-1394438875_thumb.jpg

As shown, no damage at all, flexible rubbery sort of stuff, black, waterproof, it's even clean, fits whole boot floor, just sold my X-Trail and have no further use for it, really useful just the same, (I've already ordered one for the new motor), open to any inspection and probably best if you are able to collect from Reading, I have no idea how I would pack this up and ship it.

Fits model 2001-2007.

Absolute steal at £22.

Cheers

Possibly roll it into a sort of tube, that would end up about a metre long and 35 cm wide, little rigidity though and knowing what carriers are like? I'm not convinced folding as such is a great idea, it is very flexible but it may just end up with crease lines.

Weight wise it is very little, maybe 1/2-1kg, just a guess, but it isn't heavy, any packaging would add to that of course.

my one of those turned up rolled when i ordered it online

I think that is the only real option, but packing is another problem, for me anyway, collection is the best bet for sure!

I have another ordered for my Freelander but currently out of stock, it may be I could utilise whatever packing they use (eventually).