Theoben Sirocco Walnut .22

Theoben Sirocco Walnut

£250

.22 Air Rifle Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Break Barrel
Theoben2 Theoben Theoben1

Description

This is my Thoeben Sirocco with walnut stock (right handed) in .22 calibre. Serial number is TB1395.

I couldn't take this (or my S400 (see other ad)) with me to Australia so I left it with my parents. Its just too much like hard work trying to export this to AU so I am reluctantly selling it as my elderly parents now want it gone.

I will be back in the UK from Aussie between 14th and 21st April and the gun can be inspected/tried/bought between these dates. Must be face to face with cash on collection. It is in execellent condition with silencer. It also has sling swivels fitted.

Scope is fitted ?make and has silencer fitted and think this also Theoben. Sorry but I won't sell the stock separately.

Please remember this will be available between 14th and 21st April and is located in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.

I am looking for offers over 250 and think first to view this will buy and be very happy indeed.

Please PM or email me if you are interested anytime between now and the 21st April to arrange to meet between 14th and 21st April. (phone number here is my Aussie mobile!!).

Sorry but I cannot post and prefer/need a face to face transaction with a free coffee.

Any questions, just drop me a PM or email. Registering Interest and Taking offers my mail now if you're keen.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member bindi. Message them here

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Bindi-a fellow member-Iwould like your sirocco as i have been saving a long time for one of these amazing airguns and ENGLISH- I Can go to £300 + £20 postage -as i live in stourport- dy13 8rl and its a Long drive -too long for me amigo --Maybe i could get the train up and see you at the station for a coffee or something - But having said that Bubble wrap and cut up some old cardboard boxes works wonders and with TNT its only about £20 --My Offer stands True as long as there is NO RUST ON THE BLUEING-Anywhere--thanks for listening --Stuart-- and good luck-it looks beautiful .

hello folks, there is a lot if interest in my Theoben and not surprising too as it is such a rarity.

I have all your details, I have 6 people wanting to buy.

I will of course let you know how things pan out and I'll be home on the 14th.

Many thanks in the interim for your interest in this classic.

cheers

Mark

• 2 weeks later...