Air Arms S400 Carbine Walnut Thumbhole .22

Air Arms S400 Carbine Walnut Thumbhole

£350

.22 Air Rifle Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Pre-Charged Pneumatic
Photo

Description

This is my AA S400k with walnut thumbhole stock (right handed) in .22 calibre. Serial number is 040060.

I couldn't take this with me to Australia so I left it with my parents. Its just too much like hard work trying to export this to AU so I am reluctantly selling it as my elderly parents now want it gone.

I will be back in the UK from Aussie between 14th and 21st April and the gun can be inspected/tried/bought between these dates. Must be face to face with cash on collection. It is in mint condition with silencer and adjustable butt plate. It also has sling swivels fitted.

Scope and sling already gone sorry. Sorry but I won't sell the stock separately.

Please remember this will be available between 14th and 21st April and is located in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.

I am looking for offers over 350 and think first to view this will buy and be very happy indeed.

Please PM or email me if you are interested anytime between now and the 21st April to arrange to meet between 14th and 21st April. (phone number here is my Aussie mobile!!).

Sorry but I cannot post and prefer/need a face to face transaction with a free coffee.

Sorry there's only one pic for now, but I'll add more pics on the 14th April.

Any questions, just drop me a PM or email. Taking offers my mail now if you're keen.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member bindi. Message them here

• 3 weeks later...

original buyer has purchased already so this is still available.

First come first served.

Face to face between April 14 and 21st please.

350 no offers at this price thanks, its in excellent condition and has the very desirable thumbhole stock

cheers Mark

Hi folks

I am now back in UK and happy to take calls and emails about this.

As promised to previous enquiries I have now added a couple of more pics here for you.

I leave for Australia on the 22nd April so I need a face to face with cash before this date (please see original post).

Many thanks

Mark

and another pic showing silencer etc.

First come first served.

Call me 07749 856 426

post-1527-0-14269500-1397466164_thumb.jpg

post-1527-0-61516400-1397466175_thumb.jpg

post-1527-0-20777600-1397466240_thumb.jpg

Edited by bindi

Yes Falcon I'm surprised too as it's a real cracker. I've had a good few offers at 300 but all from far away (to post)!and I really need to do a face to face with cash. With the bank holiday I can't post it before I fly and it's a pain in the rifle butt trying to send money electronically to Aussie.

But if anyone is close to South Yorks and wants it today it's here waiting

Cheers

Mark

Ah well, too late now, so it'll go back in its bag for safe storage until next time

Thanks to everyone for the friendly chat along the way

Back to Aussie for me for now.

Best wishes

Mark

Edited by bindi

• 2 years later...

Hi Folks,

this air rifle will be for sale again when I am back in the UK NEXT WEEK (1st May 2016)

I will be home for 2 weeks only. There was a heap of interest last time I was back from Aussie but I had a few no-shows.

If I have to, I will post the rifle at your expense, but I would still prefer a face to face deal and handover with cash.

First in gets it, it is priced to sell so no offers at this price please, you know its a bargain.

Thanks

Mark

I have created a new listing for this gun too, there is only ONE for sale, and both listings are for the same gun. If you are interested send me a PM and I'll give you a UK landline number to call for when I get back into the UK.

Edited by bindi