2 springer pups

mayfly36

2 Springer pups for sale in 1 week. 1 Black & White Dog, 1 liver & white female, both from strong working parents, excellent markings and full of life. Strong breeding on fathers Side, mother has strong breeding but have no papers with her, Papers with father. Will be wormed and chipped. £200 sterling or €240 per dog. They have been advertised elsewhere, if your intersted or know anyone, pm me. Photos up shortly.

P1040525_zps7c5db37c.jpg nice fine bitch very inquisitiveP1040515_zps4e97a9b3.jpg[/url]

P1040511_zps2e54b9eb.jpg pup on left strong clever pupP1040517_zps00d587e0.jpg

based in Lurgan Co Armagh

They look fine pups. Good luck and I hope that they go to good shooting homes. I had six pups and I kept one the sires owner had one and the other four went to good local homes but we did have problems with one scallywag scrote. He was going to take the pup and just put it in an open run in the yard and breed from it as soon as possible. I saw him off in no uncertain terms and another woman who wanted one and kept coming to view and at the last moment she said that her husband said that she couldn't have a dog. Lucky escape for the pup. I found a good shooting home for it with a contract gardener who used to take it to work with him daily. All of his customers loved the dog and used to buy toys and spoil it rotten. again they look like fine pups

Cheers, My bitch had 8 pups all together, unfortunately she lay on 3 in the whelping pen, early stages and the other was still born.I have kept a bitch and my mate has taken the other dog pup, all really fine dogs, hopefully they will all go to shooting homes as they are from real nice hard working parents, you cant be too careful who you sell too. The Liver & white is a fine bodied wee bitch, shes gonna be a nice size, not too big by the looks off her, the dog is becoming more and more the hard man, never misses out on a meal and very determined to find his way around. He managed to get behind my shed after i blocked it off, it was amazing watching him figure it out after 10 minutes studying the dilemma, e is starting to show himself as a clever dog,