PEUGEOT PARTNER 1.9D

splitstop63

I Am selling my Van Peugeot partner 1.9D mot till Nov Tax till the end of the month Guz to the Moon and Back on diesel genuine reason for sale

I Bought an L200 today

I Don't Need or Want 5 Motors or so my Mrs tells Me :lol: its boarded out in the rear with some small wooden racking very handy but easily removable if you desire to do so it drives spot on and i have been all around the country in it since i got it in november i did Manchester to collect a Scooby Engine for my camper wales to collect an U&O Another mission to collect my Semi Auto never missed a beat!!! its showing 109717 miles

i am based in the midlands stourbridge DY9

it is NOT A Mint Van its a 51 plate it has a panasonic i think :lol: CD Player works perfect it has a tiny hole in the exhaust which i will get sorted saturday morning at work just wants a tiny braze NO EXHAUST CEMENT :good: it has a lock n asp on the back door heavy duty and a small lock n asp on the drivers door it was like this when i bought it and thats how its stayed also the drivers window duz NOT Wind down 1st to drive will buy its a cheep cheep Run about ideal many uses i also have a set of roof bars to fit it NOT Fitted at the Moment as i had No use for them but the New buyer is welcome to them call Nick 0758 247 247 9 i will try and upload pics ASAP All the best Nick 1st £500 cash Sorry NO Offers it owes me a couple of hundred more just need the room till i extend my drive in the summer http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/Splitstop63/media/006_zps7f53f2b0.jpg.html

Edited by splitstop63

Nice one lads!!! These am bullet proof and parts am so easy to get the Peugeot Partner & the citron Berlingo are the same van parts are 10 a penny on the net & eBay this is a bargain just need the space as the 1st person to view will see bring proff of insurance & your are more then welcome to come for a test drive NO OBLIGATION!!!

Tea & Coffee n Biscuits Allways on the Gu!!!