391 URIKA - SYNTHETIC

death from below

Possibly the greatest semi ever produced.......and the synthetic black looks oh so sexy....i've not come across another that comes close....although this is just my personal preference....got to make that clear in theses days of ever increasing litigation...wouldn't want mr Webley or the like turning up on my door with lawsuit in hand. Theres' just something about black guns....brings out the ninja in me.

DFB

:blush:

Possibly the greatest semi ever produced.......and the synthetic black looks oh so sexy....i've not come across another that comes close....Theres' just something about black guns....

DFB

:lol:

A self-confessed plastic fetishist :P:P

Coming across black, shiny shotguns :P:no:

Is your Chief Constable aware of what you get up to when you are not in the cop-shop eating pies :):yes:

Possibly the greatest semi ever produced.......and the synthetic black looks oh so sexy....i've not come across another that comes close....Theres' just something about black guns....

DFB

:P

A self-confessed plastic fetishist :P:no:

Coming across black, shiny shotguns :):lol:

Is your Chief Constable aware of what you get up to when you are not in the cop-shop eating pies :lol::P

Pies....more of a English breakfast type if the truth be known.....and thankfully the boss doesn't know what i get up to :)

DFB

:yes: