Bespoke summer house gazebo for sale cost well over £2500 bargain at £

johnnythefox70

Here i have for sale a dandf wooden summer house gazebo. It has matching benches and is preasure treated with wax and cost over £2500 new. Need the space in my tiny garden so it has to reluctantly go. Size is approx 7ft diameter and 8ft tall with lattice panels on 3 sides. Im offering it to p/w members first before the dreaded bay. Its a beautiful feature, summers just about here so grab it while you can (cant get a decent shed for this kind of price!) buyer collects from doncaster yorkshire and i will help take down. Price is £400 which is a steal. Any questions pm me and ill be straight back in touch.andy

post-32501-0-04301600-1398075530_thumb.jpg

post-32501-0-34944100-1398075540_thumb.jpg

Here i have for sale a dandf wooden summer house gazebo. It has matching benches and is preasure treated with wax and cost over £2500 new. Need the space in my tiny garden so it has to reluctantly go. Size is approx 7ft diameter and 8ft tall with lattice panels on 3 sides. Im offering it to p/w members first before the dreaded bay. Its a beautiful feature, summers just about here so grab it while you can (cant get a decent shed for this kind of price!) buyer collects from doncaster yorkshire and i will help take down. Price is £400 which is a steal. Any questions pm me and ill be straight back in touch.andy

where in yorkshire