A few rats on the farm

antdg

Nice video mate. What night vision u using?

Tim

hi

All the parts are listed in the description of the video. I have copied them below, its not my design just what I built from looking about.

Here is some short video footage from my home made Night vision setup. Im not 100% finished playing about with the setup just yet. A link to all my supplies are listed below.
Cheers
Antdg

• 4 weeks later...

hi

All the parts are listed in the description of the video. I have copied them below, its not my design just what I built from looking about.

Here is some short video footage from my home made Night vision setup. Im not 100% finished playing about with the setup just yet. A link to all my supplies are listed below.
Cheers
Antdg

Thanks for that Antdg, sorry to be a pain but how did u mount the screen to the scope and also what did you use to mount the camera to the scope?

Cheers

Tim

hi

Cheers
Antdg

and that what muppets all over forums claiming 150m+, somebody having there leg pulled :lol: