HW80 info age etc?

rowland75

Hi chaps

Is there a site I can check the age etc of a Weihrauch HW80K from its serial number?

Im looking at a few really nice guns and cant decide.

Pete

Still no luck mate, I take it you ONLY want a HW80? Pop up greenfields anyway in the morn sure they will tempt you with some good secondhand buys.

Hi Mate

Just the opposite :good:

Greenfields have non second hand and want £280 new :good:

Online £212.00 from one dealer but a very strange email from them put me off.

I have had a few genuine people contact me with their guns and Im really trying to decide as they all seem great, and the sellers seem like the sort of guys you'd send your kids to.

I feel guilty buying one so may end up with a cabinet full.

Cheers

Pete

Hi Mate

Just the opposite :P

Greenfields have non second hand and want £280 new :good:

Online £212.00 from one dealer but a very strange email from them put me off.

I have had a few genuine people contact me with their guns and Im really trying to decide as they all seem great, and the sellers seem like the sort of guys you'd send your kids to.

I feel guilty buying one so may end up with a cabinet full.

Cheers

Pete

Greenfields have no second hand rifles at all!!!! :P:good::P

Good luck anyway,

Dan

• 3 weeks later...

ive just got an old hw80 for amazing price of 20 quid :rolleyes: at a carboot sale, its 1981, stock is tatty but steal work is 100% in order. changed the breech seal ive got one trouble i chrono it at 10 shots, its running at 700, 698, 686, 701, 700, 696, 696, 698, 700, 700fps with aa 16.2 pellets so ive striped it down and now need to power it down to at least 470fps to get legal limit, just found out its got the full power spring fitted after reading there was three types, uk legal, high power, full power so soon i will post up pic of full rebuild and restore as for that its a loverly bargain

ive just got an old hw80 for amazing price of 20 quid :blink: at a carboot sale, its 1981, stock is tatty but steal work is 100% in order. changed the breech seal ive got one trouble i chrono it at 10 shots, its running at 700, 698, 686, 701, 700, 696, 696, 698, 700, 700fps with aa 16.2 pellets so ive striped it down and now need to power it down to at least 470fps to get legal limit, just found out its got the full power spring fitted after reading there was three types, uk legal, high power, full power so soon i will post up pic of full rebuild and restore as for that its a loverly bargain

"Some people have all the luck",i seen a stock on ebay it was at £26 not sure if it's still there though :blink: