Air Arms S410 .177

i wish i had read this site first, i bought this gun on the 25th june and low and behold, did not get it. i asked him why it was so cheap and he said he needed the money and didnt use it anymore. if he was banned, how come it was still advertised on guntrader up until last night when i informed them that i had not received the rifle. have reported it to the police but will not have a hope of finding him.

Gun Trader is a separate website and not part of Pigeon Watch. I have left this topic up here (it has no contact details for the seller) as a record and warning to other members, and their account has been banned, so that others who have been affected by him can find it. Did you pay via Bank Transfer? The police can do a trace on the bank details.

yeah, waiting for the fraud officer to get in touch. i have been on to trading standards and opened a case with them as well, just in case they do find him or her... someone must recognise the rifle, they must have been using it at some point. unless it is one they copied from another site.

Sorry you got scammed mate, I hope the police get the ****

Some other forums require members to introduce themselves and then have to post a minimum number of topics before being allowed to advertise. I suppose this is in an attempt to reduce scammers. I don't know how well it works but I suppose it might be worth a try.