Nintendo 64 Console

Joshua1993

I have one will sigh it out !

Not sure what it's worth mind.

Is it of interest to you ? If do I will get you some photos and make me an offer !

ATB

Matt

Hello Matt,

Thanks for your reply.

Please can you drop me a PM with the details (i.e. whats included, condition and I assume it works okay) including your asking price, much appreciated :good:

Kind regards,

Joshua

Edited by Joshua1993

No problem Josh,

Where are you in Cambridge ? My sister lives near Pidley and warboys if that saves you some postage !

ATB

Matt

Thanks for your reply.

I live near the center of Cambridge, just off Cherry Hinton road. Sadly I don't drive and its around 20 miles away so if I was going to buy I think I would have to pay for postage, if that's okay but I appreciate the thought!

I look forward to hearing from you with the details :good:

Kind regards,

Joshua

Edited by Joshua1993

• 2 weeks later...

eBay is really your best bet. I know you say you're not a fan, but if it's on the basis of horror stories, I'd say you're worrying over nothing.

I've actually just purchased one 10 minutes! Thanks everyone who tried to help!

Edited by Joshua1993

eBay is really your best bet. I know you say you're not a fan, but if it's on the basis of horror stories, I'd say you're worrying over nothing.

Knew I should have avoided eBay and bought from here.

Nintendo arrived dead, wouldn't turn on and the seller is refusing to pay for the item to be returned (even thought they are a business seller) - now I'm out of pocket with no console :(

Edited by Joshua1993