Harrier Shotgun

Mike FW

Has anyone any information on the Harrier De Luxe S/S 12B shotgun? Not the Franchi model

This would be from Gunmark.... Spanish made. I started off with a Gunmark Kestrel S/S may moons ago and found it OK - Beyond that I can't tell you much more other than a google search might throw up more info.....

Has anyone any information on the Harrier De Luxe S/S 12B shotgun? Not the Franchi model

This would be from Gunmark.... Spanish made. I started off with a Gunmark Kestrel S/S may moons ago and found it OK - Beyond that I can't tell you much more other than a google search might throw up more info.....

Thanks, I will try search engines

If you haven't bought it - dont.

There is nothing wrong with them any more than any other cheapo Spanish s/s but as with all others in that price range they are inevitably poorly made and finished and the metal either is incapable of being hardened properly or hasn't been so allowing far quicker wear than you would wish.

You would be far far better off buying a cheap English s/s non ejector and you would also be far more 'field friendly' by putting your spent cartridges in your pocket rather than littering the countryside with an ejector.

• 2 weeks later...
If you haven't bought it - dont.

There is nothing wrong with them any more than any other cheapo Spanish s/s but as with all others in that price range they are inevitably poorly made and finished and the metal either is incapable of being hardened properly or hasn't been so allowing far quicker wear than you would wish.

You would be far far better off buying a cheap English s/s non ejector and you would also be far more 'field friendly' by putting your spent cartridges in your pocket rather than littering the countryside with an ejector.

Thanks for your advice. It is a first gun for my son - I believe it to be in good condition from a local gun shop

However, we have bought it - next time round, we will be better advised