Air Gun Licensing

oddjobs

Another example of knee jerk reactions to punish the masses for the actions of the few! Whether it's alcohol and they want to shut pubs cause people get drunk or banning conkers in playgrounds cause some kid somewhere got a black eye and mummy complained.......what it should be about is personal responsibility and if YOU do something wrong or stupid YOU should face the consequences! Not stop everyone else by forcing us all to pay more, get more licenses, get more insurance, pass more tests!

If someone shoots a swan or a cat, punish them heavily and promote it to the media properly, if little jonny gets a black eye playing games like conkers or climbing trees don't chop down all the trees.

Sorry rant over. :-)

Don't cut down all the trees or the people selling safety harness gear will go out of business. Health and safety for gods sake. How dare a young lad climb a tree without the proper safety equipment. Makes me wonder how I survived as a young boy. (Not meeting jimmy saville helps)

Don't cut down all the trees or the people selling safety harness gear will go out of business. Health and safety for gods sake. How dare a young lad climb a tree without the proper safety equipment. Makes me wonder how I survived as a young boy. (Not meeting jimmy saville helps)

nice one..lol..